Sunday, February 3, 2008

I RUE SWEENEY TODD

The day i watched Sweeney Todd, t'was such a dread and a murderous movie (literarily!) that i felt more murdered and maimed psychologically than the dead victims!

Among the few cinema outlets, TGV, GSC and Cathay, my significant other and i went to Cathay, a bad choice as the seats were cramped and small, tight and irritable. I fidgetted around in the constraining carrell, and i was fortunate not to be clausterphobic because it nearly drove me there.

The movie is a must see if you're tone deaf and have a fetish for gothically grotesque people, baseless and meaningless slitthing of throats and a terrible performance!
MY GOD!!!! this was the worst show of the year, worse than AVP2!
The singing almost drove me nuts, they tried to be creative but they overdid it and made fools of us who pay to watch it.

Doesn't mean that if Johnny Depp is a good actor means it's a good movie. I was thoroughly disappointed and I hate the movie (if it is even worth the name of 'movie')!!!

This show is Lousy and bad beyond words but justified by you watching it when you could have paid the money to do something else and spend your time more wisely.

If art was translated to the movie, I'd say the movie managed to tarnish the very beauty of Art.

As a conclusion, I hate this show!

No comments: