Sunday, February 3, 2008

Meet the Spartans? Meet the genius!

One thing about me, I do love parodies and satires so much that I always try to make parodies and satires out of decencies. Well, pardon my inaneness.

Well, it was a brilliant movie and it was a real laugh! I enjoyed the laughter and the fun shared as i watched it with my significant other. haha. It had so many elements and it made fun and even went to the extent of mocking some of them. So, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

But they did overdo certain scenes and parts which wasn't that impressive or was just lame and typical, but hey, Laugh with the crowd and have fun. You'll feel so much better after the laughter.

So, i'll give a thumb up for this show, which is on a paramount compared to 'sweeney Todd'!
Enjoy a laugh today and Be a Spartan(figuratively, or you can start wearing red capes and leather underwear and walk around. Hope you won't be arrested;P)

No comments: