Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ending an illusion

Many have realized that everything is about cause and effect. What you do now, you'll see the effects and suffer from it. Well, It's true. As far as I know.

Many of us do things or make certain commitments at the spur of the moment where we are strongly influenced by our Emotions. It is a gift to have emotions and a blessed ability to feel things. But is it good to overdo it and be over emotional?

MODERATION

Being overemotional, one cannot think right, think neutrally and thus, disables the most proficient and effective thinking. And it clouds judgment.

I'm happy to say, that i was able to out a mess effectively without my emotions getting in the way or my emotions affecting. If i had my emotions with me, i wouldn't be able to do and decide on that i decided. I'm actually please and relieved for doing the right thing.

Goodbye to those memories. I'll scatter them away in places where it is safest. And I shall not be nostalgic but i will move and be productive.
I'll bid my time to recover, and after that, i shall hide no more.

No comments: