Sunday, May 25, 2008

My health Issues

Recently, with so much happening, i've noticed my health declining. I'm ill now as i wrote, with fever, flu, and a sore throat plaguing me. Worst, it has been a few days now that i have not been well.

I suffer from certain insomnia and am unable to enjoy the regular sleep of normal hours. I get very tired physically and mentally, from all these agony and suffering. I need lots of coffee to sustain my 'soberness' and it's now like a drug that i need to get fixes regularly.

All in all, i start to wonder, am i being affected by the loss of something dear to me? Am I sick because my emotions are in a state of high imbalance and pain?

Well, whatever it is, I don't want to think of it that way. I am very weak currently and I don't know how long can i last but... death or no death, loss of anything at all, It doesn't mean i have to let it affect me and seek an excuse to hide my weakness. I will find the strength to survive and i will make sure I persevere through all this!

No comments: